Christmas Gift Ideas for 2015

The biggest holiday of the year is almost upon us and I still have shopping left to do.  Whatever on Earth led me to put it off this long?  Oh yes.  I had to pay bills!  LOL!

All the nieces and nephews can still expect nice things but aunty may not be as generous as Santa as she was last year.  I have to prepare for the rising price of health insurance.  Thank you, President Obama and the Republican party, for putting our interests ahead of your politics.

But what should I buy for presents?  Oh, I don't have to look very far.  The boys all want the same game.  I just have to decide if I should buy them each a different version of the game or if I should buy the same version for all of them.

They want to get the Risk board game for Christmas.  I found a nice article about where to buy the game of risk online and at stores.  I wish I had known about this article for Black Friday.  I found a couple of Risk games but I wasn't sure if they were the ones I wanted.  I have to talk with my sisters to see what they think.

My dad suggested I get the boys some superhero role-playing games.  This article talks about the superhero games that are on the market.  That is much too big a list for me to digest.  But the boys have been talking about Risk for a few weeks.  I think a new Star Wars version was just released.

Or maybe I should just invest in a few choice coffee mugs.  I found an X-Men and Batman coffee mug on this site.  I am sure the boys would appreciate some nice hot chocolate in those mugs but they are not old enough to collect mugs so that would not be a good gift for them.

Well those are just a few ideas I have rolling around in the back of my mind.  I will have to see what I can find online before I go back to the stores.